Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Loving the Elevator

I come from an office where everyone is convinced that they will lose weight by taking the stairs instead of the elevator. While in general and especially if you work, say on the 18th floor I would agree with this theory, the truth is that even though I work on the third floor and can easily make the trek, I love the elevator too much to give it up. I love pressing all th buttons like that scene in Elf. I love that no matter what it arrives in thirty seconds or less to my floor. I love the dings and zings and truly, I don't think I weigh a pound more for not giving up my daily ride. Riding the elevator does not negate the breakfast burrito. It makes my day more interesting and fun. If only they would put a carosel in the basement and miniature golf on the roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment